DECORTIQUE values relationship with you and the other users of this website. DECORTIQUE does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be used within our corporate group for internal purposes.
When you create a DECORTIQUE account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from DECORTIQUE
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- When you register as a user on DECORTIQUE website, we will use your information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page.
DECORTIQUE ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.